Patient data is constantly moving and the risks of a data breach continue to increase over time. There is a constant escalation of medical/healthcare data breaches. According to the FBI the Healthcare industry is not prepared to properly deal with these threats. Here are five tips to protect your healthcare environment.
- Keeping legacy systems secure
- Are you running legacy environments and need an interim solution for security protection?
- Safeguarding patient portals and datacenters
- Do you have cloud and datacenter environments and how are they secured?
- Detecting and preventing breaches
- Hackers are sophisticated and using targeted attacks to get into networks – how are you protecting your network from breaches?
- Protecting PHI in motion and at rest on all endpoints
- Are you offering the best technology for mobile patient care and how are you securing it today?
- Meeting compliance needs
- Are you trying to meet various compliance regulations that require security?
If you do not have the answers to the questions above then give our experts a call at 908.688.2444. Our experts can help protect you from both current and future threats. Call us today and schedule a complimentary assessment.