Employees are a vital part of any company. They are the backbone to the success of your company.
Unfortunately, your employees can also be the biggest liability when trying to protect your company’s valuable asset, it’s data.
According to a 2016 Market Pulse Survey:
- 1 in 5 respondents would sell their passwords to an outsider
- 44% of those individuals would do it for less than $1,000
- 1 in 3 employees share their passwords with other employees
- 65% of employees use the same password among all company applications
- 40% of respondents reported to having access to corporate accounts after leaving their last job
- 26% of employees admitted to uploading sensitive information to cloud apps with specific intent to share that data outside the company
Have you taken the proper steps to protect your company’s data from your employees? If not, your only exposing your company to greater liabilities.
Give us a call today at 908.688.2444 for a complimentary assessment and let our experts help you protect your most valuable asset, your company data.